Share the joy and blessing of Thanksgiving with 400 families in your community today by:
- Collecting the food items below. Deadline for Food Donations is Friday Nov 9.
- Donating money to go towards Turkey & Ham per family. Deadline for Money for Gift Cards is Friday Nov 9.
- Sharing this webpage and Facebook page with others that want to end the suffering of hunger in our community
- VOLUNTEER! Call Glenda if you can volunteer any day between Nov 15-21 9a-1p 502-500-6697
- Click on the picture below to share and print
Food Donations can be delivered to SEAM Monday - Friday 9a-12p. 6500 Six Mile Lane, 40218. Please email or call to schedule large donations outside of that time frame. email@example.com 502-500-6697.
Here is a list of the much needed items that teachers often purchase out of their own pockets for their students/classrooms:
- Ticonderoga Pencils
- Soft Tissues
- Dry Erase Markers
- Zip Lock Baggies (gallon and quart size)
- All kinds of tape (packing, duct, scotch)
- White Out
- Different colors of pens for grading
- Hand Sanitizer/Wipes
- Index Cards
- Washable Markers & Crayons
- Drinking Straws of Any Kind
- Aluminum Foil
- Baby Wipes
- Composite Notebooks
- Primary Line Notebooks
- Rubber Bands
- two pocket folders
- Plastic folders with braids in the middle
School and classroom supplies can be dropped off at anytime Monday-Friday between 9a-12p at SEAM 6500 Six Mile Lane, 40218 (behind the Guiding Light Islamic Center).
For after hours drop offs please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502-499-2059 to schedule a time.